Plus, chart action for Mötley Crüe, Billie Eilish, Kelly Clarkson & more.
Plus, a whole lot more. Here are 13 things to know about the charts this week.
1. Grande's "7 Rings" rules the Hot 100 for an eighth week, a new best, passing her seven-week command with previous leader, "Thank U, Next." Click here for details.
2. As NAV nets his first No. 1 on the Billboard 200, with "Bad Habits" beginning at the summit, Billboard staffers discuss the Canadian rapper's rise. Click here for this week's Five Burning Questions.
3. Following the premiere of its Netflix biopic The Dirt, Mötley Crüe debuts in the Artist 100's top five. Click here for all the chart dirt.
4. As "Wow." hits No. 1, Post Malone replaces himself atop Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Click here for the story.
5. Lil Nas X's "Old Town Road" takes over atop the On-Demand Streaming Songs chart. Click here for more.
6. Billie Eilish appears headed for a No. 1 launch on the Billboard 200, with the first-week forecast growing for her debut LP, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? Click here for the full projection.
7. Given her expected monster chart entrance, we need a Billie Eilish roundtable. On the Billboard (Billieboard?) Chart Beat Podcast, co-hosts Gary Trust and Trevor Anderson chat with editors Lyndsey Havens and Andrew Unterberger about Eilish's breakthrough with a nontraditional sound, whether Grammy awards are in her future and more. Click here to listen.
8. On another new Chart Beat Podcast this week, Nashville-based senior chart manager Jim Asker chats with Carly Pearce about her No. 1 hit "Every Little Thing" and her forthcoming second album. Click here to listen.
9. On the Pop Shop Podcast, co-hosts Keith Caulfield and Katie Atkinson welcome Ava Max, who discusses the "mind-blowing" ascent of her debut hit "Sweet But Psycho," her first album and why "no one's better" than Beyoncé. Click here to listen.
10. Following his passing, Nipsey Hussle's Victory Lap album is aiming for a top 10 return on the Billboard 200. Click here for the story.
11. Classical icon Johann Sebastian Bach debuts on Social 50 chart after a Google Doodle sparked new interest in his music. Click here for details.
12. Kelly Clarkson's Meaning of Life Tour has become her biggest yet. How big? Click here.
13. Billboard is partnering with SiriusXM for '80s and '90s pop-up channel countdowns, presenting the top 500 songs of each decade for the bulk of April. As the numbers get smaller, the hits get bigger … Click here for all the info. on how and when to listen.