The Warner Music Nashville roster has joined forces to release the digital compilation Nashville Strong. All proceeds from the 21 tracks will be donated to the Middle Tennessee Emergency Response Fund the Community Foundation following the devastating tornadoes that hit Nashville in early March.
The collection amasses countless tracks by the WMN roster, including Blake Shelton’s “God’s Country,” Brett Eldredge’s “Drunk On Your Love,” Chris Janson’s “Good Vibes” and Cole Swindell’s “You Should Be Here.” Additional songs that make up the project are current radio singles “I Hope” (Gabby Barrett) and “More Hearts Than Mine” (Ingrid Andress) and popular tracks by Ashley McBryde, Cody Johnson, Devin Dawson, Michael Ray, Morgan Evans and more.
In addition to WMN assisting in tornado relief, it was announced Monday (March 16) that Nashville-based Gibson guitars is also helping Nashville musicians and the community after the tornadoes. Gibson launched a guitar recover program that provides immediate support in giving a guitar to any musician whose instrument was damaged or destroyed by the tornadoes. Over 500 musician inquiries were made last week and with the help of Gibson Gives, musicians were able to pick up their new gear last Thursday.
In other tornado news, the Country Music Association has donated $100,000 to Nashville tornado relief on behalf of its members through the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee’s Emergency Response Fund, which supports affected communities and nonprofits helping victims address ongoing needs.
A complete track list for Warner Music Nashville’s Nashville Strong album is below.
1. “Drunk On Your Love” (Brett Eldredge)
2. “One Night Standards” (Ashley McBryde)
3. “Good Vibes” (Chris Janson)
4. “I Hope” (Gabby Barrett)
5. “Dear Rodeo” (Cody Johnson)
6. “Cut Your Groove” (Charlie Worsham)
7. “Right Here Right Now” (Ryan Griffin)
8. “God’s Country” (Blake Shelton)
9. “More Hearts Than Mine” (Ingrid Andress)
10. “Dark Horse” (Devin Dawson)
11. “Hey Cowgirl” (Randall King)
12. “Dirt Road Dancin'” (Trea Landon)
13. “Where I Get It From” (Cale Dodds)
14. “You Should Be Here” (Cole Swindell)
15. “I Don’t Want To Know” (The Last Bandoleros)
16. “Things That We Drink To” (Morgan Evans)
17. “The Hamptons” (Walker County)
18. “Get To You” (Michael Ray)
19. “Cake for Breakfast” (Troy Cartwright)
20. “Keep It Lit” (Tegan Marie)
21. “Wherever You Go” (Dee White)