Lil Xan Breaks Down How Flamin' Hot Cheetos Left Him Hospitalized

Lil Xan revealed he was hospitalized for consuming one too many Flamin’ Hot Cheetos earlier this week. Thankfully, it wasn’t life harming and he is doing alright, however the rapper did find yourself in an ambulance due to the extreme quantity of Cheetos that he ate. The rapper was not too long ago noticed exterior of Irving Plaza in NYC and defined precisely how he ended up within the hospital.

Lil Xan broke down the timeline of his Cheeto fiasco to TMZ earlier at present. The rapper defined how after consuming one bag of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos whereas ingesting loads of soda gave him abdomen aches for 4 days earlier than he made the sensible resolution to eat one other bag. That’s when every little thing went downhill.

“It was actually only one bag. Ate it, I used to be ingesting soda. I’ve a extremely poor weight loss program,” he defined. “For 4 days, I used to be feeling actually unhealthy, like, simply abdomen aches. Then I ate one other of the chili lemon ones and actually, simply — I vomited a little bit blood.”

Xan defined that the docs discovered a rip in his abdomen after they did an ultrasound on his earlier than he admitted to them that it was brought on by Cheetos. Xan additionally confirmed that he did not do any medicine or drink and his hospitalization was merely brought on by the Cheetos. 

Despite the current well being scare because of the chip, he admitted that he wasn’t prepared to present them up simply but. He even ate one on digicam, although he admitted that his abdomen nonetheless hurts.

GEES – The Comeback