50 Cent is inserting himself into the Megan Thee Stallion and Tory Lanez drama.
On Monday, the Houston rapper sat down with Gayle King for an interview on “CBS Mornings” during which she was asked about the July 2020 shooting allegedly involving Lanez. At one point, King asked if she had a sexual relationship with the “Say It” singer.
Megan paused before responding, “Umm, I didn’t have a sexual relationship with Tory.”
But 50 Cent is not buying it. Taking to Instagram, he shared a clip from the interview while suggesting that Megan wasn’t telling the truth about the nature of their relationship.
“Now that I don’t believe, she had to think about her answer. SMH all this shit is crazy,” he commented.
Tory previously claimed that he was intimate with both Megan and her best friend, Kelsey Harris. “Good D*ick had me fucking 2 best friends …. and I got caught,” he tweeted in February.
Despite his claim, Megan told King that the two were not a couple. “We were not dating. We were really close. We were friends. We hung out every day and his mom passed too, so I felt like we were bonding over that,” she said.
During the interview, an emotional Megan recalled the traumatic shooting that occurred after she left a party at Kylie Jenner’s house with Tory and Kelsey. Megan was shot in the feet following a dispute in an SUV.
“And all I hear is this man screaming. He said, ‘Dance, bitch’ and he started shooting. And I’m just like, ‘Oh my God.’ He shot a couple of times and I was so scared,” she said.
She also claimed that Tory offered her and Kelsey $1 million to keep quiet about the shooting. “He said, ‘I’m so sorry, please don’t tell nobody. I’ll give y’all a million dollars if y’all don’t say nothing.’”
Tory has pleaded not guilty to assault and weapons charges. A trial is set for Sept. 14. If convicted, he faces a maximum sentence of 22 years and 8 months in state prison.